1. As far as looks go, I am...
ugly, I am the worst looking member of my social circle.
average, my appearance is normal overall.
attractive, I am the best looking member of my social circle.
extremely attractive, my appearance aids me in every situation in life.
2. When it comes to memory...
I have a really hard time remembering things.
I remember most things though subtle details sometimes elude me.
I remember just about everything I'm exposed to.
I have a photographic memory and I always remember every detail.
3. The following statement most accurately describes me.
I have an extremely difficult time making new friends.
I make friends fairly easily and engage in small talk with new acquaintances with ease.
After meeting me, people go out of their way to keep in touch with me.
I make new friends everywhere I go.
4. When it comes to willpower...
I have no vices and I've never been tempted by anything.
I have no vices, but I've been tempted by things from time to time.
I have some vices and I succumb to temptation only rarely.
I have a hard time avoiding temptation and give in too often.
5. Rate your persuasiveness.
I can make people do almost anything I want them to do.
I have an easy time convincing others to see things my way.
I convince others to do things my way some of the time.
I have a hard time convincing others to do what I want them to do.
6. The following statement most accurately describes my health.
I am sick most of the time.
I seem to get sick as often as most people I know.
I have never missed a day of work due to illness.
I can't remember ever being sick.
7. When it comes to stamina...
I am able to exercise with no ill effects.
I have a hard time running.
I regularly exert myself physically, and enjoy doing so.
I physically exert myself all day long on a regular basis.
8. When it comes to leadership...
I've never been in a leadership position.
I perform adequately when I'm the leader.
People look to me for direction instinctively.
People go out of their way to put me in leadership positions.
9. Rate your learning ability:
I can learn new things very quickly.
I learn as fast as everyone else it seems.
I'm constantly learning new subjects at an astounding rate.
I have a hard time learning new things.
10. When it comes to my problem-solving ability...
I am sometimes able to figure out a solution for a problem.
I think I'm pretty good at solving problems and organizing information.
I can easily find solutions to complex problems.
My critical thinking skills are absolutely flawless.
11. How tough are you?
I can take punches that would drop normal people.
I've taken massive blows and kept on fighting.
I'm not fragile.
When people jokingly hit me, they hurt me.
12. My body...
is in pretty good shape, given my age.
is on par with most professional athletes.
is in superb shape.
is out of shape, when compared to almost everyone else.
13. When it comes to common sense...
People seem to know more than I do most of the time.
I rarely make the same mistake twice.
People always come to me for advice.
I am exceptionally shrewd and cunning.
14. Rate your sensory perception ability.
I am aware of most things that occur around me.
I have the keenest senses of anyone I know.
I have extremely poor awareness of my surroundings.
I easily spot details that others miss.
15. I can lift...
about as much as a person of my gender and age should be able to lift.
a lot less than I should be able to lift. I am weak.
noticeably more than most people I know. I am strong.
an astounding amount of weight. I engage in extensive weight training.
16. When it comes to sprinting...
I am slower than most people I know.
I am neither slow nor fast compared to the people I know.
I am faster than most people I know.
I am faster than everyone else.
17. The following statement most accurately describes me.
My insight concerning life is almost supernatural.
My gut feelings are always right.
I have a hard time judging people's intentions.
Sometimes my gut feelings are right.
18. When it comes to hand-eye coordination...
I'm horrible at video games.
I could be an Olympic marksman.
I'm about average.
I can juggle well.
19. This statement accurately describes me:
I had the highest GPA in my class.
I was a good student. I consistently made the A/B Honor Roll.
I was an average student. I had decent grades.
I was a bad student. I had a hard time keeping up.
20. The following statement most accurately describes my tolerance for alcohol:
I can drink all night and I never get drunk.
I have a hard time getting drunk when I drink. I never have a hangover.
I have a normal tolerance for alcohol. Sometimes I have hangovers from drinking.
I become drunk even when I consume small amounts of alcohol. My hangovers are horrible.
21. The following statement describes the amount of physical labor I regularly perform:
I engage in difficult physical labor all during the week.
My job involves physical labor or I have an intensive work-out schedule.
My job does not involve much physical labor, but I get enough exercise.
Very little, I have a sedentary job and I do not work out.
22. When it comes to reflexes...
My reflexes have saved my life on more than one occasion.
I am extremely quick.
I've never noticed whether I'm fast or slow.
I am extremely slow.
23. If I punched someone as hard as I could...
they would probably laugh at me.
I might hurt them.
I would definitely hurt them.
I might kill them.
24. The following statement most accurately describes my athletic ability.
I was picked to play for a professional sports team.
When being picked for a team, I am always picked first when others know of my ability.
I have some athletic ability, but it isn't noteworthy.
When being picked for a team, I am always picked last when others know of my ability.
92. Family elders are expressing disapproval of you to the rest of the family. Do you:
Accept the criticism and change your ways?
Seek a compromise with them?
Besmirch the reputation of those expressing disapproval as you ignore their scorn?
Silence them any way you can?
93. Would you give up a promising career to aid the family in time of need?
In a heartbeat.
Yes, with some reluctance.
Only if I was certain I'd be able to return to my career soon.
94. Would you betray a family member to advance your own career?
Yes, without a twinge of guilt.
Yes, if I could do it secretly.
I'd resist the temptation.
I find the very idea abhorrent.
95. Do you respect the leaders of your family?
Their words guide my actions.
They're role models for me.
They're often out of touch with my life.
They're out of touch with reality.
96. If your family had arranged your marriage to someone disgusting, would you:
Go through with it, proud to serve your family?
Agree, hiding your reluctance?
Subtly work against the union?
97. You're estranged from a family member. On his deathbed, he seeks reconciliation. Do you:
Speak to him, but hold your ground?
Refuse to speak to him?
Discuss your estrangement openly and without rancor?
Actively seek reconciliation, and heed his dying words?
98. A powerful but corrupt lawyer offers you money if you'll testify against your friend. Do you:
Condemn your friend and take the money?
Take the money and testify, but try to keep your testimony ineffective?
Refuse the offer and refuse to testify?
Testify on your friend's behalf, no matter the consequences?
99. Do you become close to friends, or hold most people at a safe distance?
I have an abundance of close friends.
I have some close friends.
I have few close friends.
I try to keep people at a distance.
100. Have you ever betrayed a friend?
I've done so more than once, and I sometimes get away with it.
I've done so once.
I've been tempted to do so, but I've never gone through with it.
I'd never contemplate such a thing.
101. How do you view lifelong commitment to a single romantic partner?
I have or want such a romance.
Such a romance would be ideal--if it's achievable.
I worry I'd miss out on what others have to offer.
Tie yourself to one person? Huge mistake.
102. Do you insist on repayment when lending money to friends?
Yes, and I write up a contract so there's no misunderstanding.
Yes, but I try to be flexible about the exact terms.
No, although it's sure nice to be repaid.
No, they just owe me a favor.
103. Are you still in touch with childhood friends?
Yes, we correspond regularly.
Yes, we try to keep in touch.
No, I move around to much.
No, I don't have anything in common with them anymore.
104. Do you donate time and money to improve the local community?
Yes, the needs of the community are my top priority.
Yes, I donate as much as I can once my own needs are met.
No, I don't have enough time or money to spare.
No, my local community would be a waste of time and money.
105. The nation is at war. Your community is threatened with invasion. Do you:
Help defend it to your last breath?
Defend the area with the rest of your community?
Flee as soon as things look grim?
Cut a deal with the enemy to act as a spy?
106. If you were injured and required immediate assistance, would members of your home town agree to help?
Yes, because they know I'd do the same for them.
Yes, because I'm generally well liked in my home town.
Probably not, because I'm distrusted in my home town.
Definitely not, I've made some enemies in my home town.
107. Do you respect the laws and authorities of the community?
Yes, without question.
Yes, they're generally the best way to govern.
When it suits me--there are some laws I just don't agree with.
I don't pay attention to the authorities; they've got no hold on me.
108. Do members of your home town shun, avoid, or mock you?
Yes, their small minds can't handle anyone outside the norm.
Some do, because I don't always fit in.
No, I'm generally seen as normal.
No, I set the standard for what is normal in my community.
109. Would you stand for office or seek to represent the interests of the community in some public manner?
To do so would be an honor I'd joyously accept.
Of course. It's everyone's duty to do so.
Only if no one else could handle the job.
No, I don't want to be responsible for the community's welfare.
110. Your country is wracked with famine. Would you:
Share what food you had with others?
Eat as little as possible yourself, and share the rest?
Steal what food you needed to survive?
Steal as much food as possible, then sell it back to the community at a high price?
111. If offered enough money, would covertly assassinate the President?
Yes, I've done similar things before.
Yes, if I thought I could get away with it.
No, although a vast sum of money would tempt me.
No, and I'd warn the President of the plot.
112. A rogue state unleashes a laboratory-created disease on the nation. Would you:
Undertake a dangerous mission to find the cure?
Heal the sick as best you can?
Avoid contact with the sick?
Flee the country?
113. Do you respect the lawful authority of the government?
Yes, I support the government wholeheartedly.
Yes, our leaders are generally fair and just.
No, a politician is no better than anyone else.
No, politicians are invariably corrupted by power.
114. If you were offered a reasonably lucrative deal, would you spy for a hostile foreign power?
Yes, because this nation could stand to be knocked down a peg.
Yes, because the nation's secrets mean little to me.
No, because I might get caught.
No, because I'd never violate the trust my nation puts in me.
115. Do you rely on the government to enforce contracts and property rights?
Yes, because maintaining the rule of law is more important than any individual dispute.
Yes, because the courts are best equipped to handle such disputes.
Are you kidding me? The government can't even pave roads.
Absolutely not. If I can't defend it myself, I don't deserve to have it.
116. If imprisoned, would you injure or kill others to escape?
Yes. Serves 'em right for locking me up.
Yes. They knew the risks when they took the job.
No, except for minor wounds that will heal easily.
No. Those guards are just doing their jobs.
117. Is it a supervisor's right to treat his employees badly?
Yes. The employees should be glad they have a job.
Yes, because sometimes only fear will motivate them.
No, supervisors should treat employees as kindly as possible.
No one has any "right" to treat another badly at all.
118. You have accidentally hit someone while driving your car. Do you:
Turn yourself in, and attempt to make restitution to the victim?
Turn yourself in, throwing yourself on the mercy of the court?
Hide your involvement, lying if you have to?
Try to pin the crime on another?
119. If guilty, would you confess to a crime?
Yes, because it is my duty to do so.
Yes, because it might get me a lighter sentence.
No, I'd make the court prove my guilt.
No, and I'd try to "prove" my own innocence.
120. Would you express a revolutionary political opinion if threatened with punishment?
Yes, I'd rather be punished than remain silent.
Yes. Somebody's got to speak the truth.
No, although I might privately express my opinion to friends.
No, politics aren't worth getting worked up about.
121. While traveling on vacation, you witness an assault. You are ordered to testify, which will cut short your vacation significantly. Do you:
Slip out of town at night to avoid testifying.
Deny you saw anything.
Remain reluctantly, testify, and leave.
Remain until the trial's conclusion in case further testimony is needed.
122. What is the best use of wealth?
To help the destitute and less fortunate.
Provide for the needs of friends and family.
To stay on top of the heap yourself.
To not only stay on top, but keep others from climbing to your level.
123. When confronted by beggars, do you:
Give only what you wouldn't miss anyway--a dollar or two at the most?
Ignore them as you walk by?
124. If you could buy counterfeit one-hundred dollar bills for one dollar each, would you buy and spend them?
Yes, and I'll buy as much as I can.
Yes, but I'll only cheat huge companies who wouldn't miss it anyway.
No, it's too risky.
No, the business owners and employees have families to feed.
125. You have two job offers. One pays more, but the other is secure and steady. Which do you choose?
Definitely the lucrative job; steady work sounds like drudgery.
Probably the lucrative job, although I'd look into the secure job.
The secure job, unless the other job was outrageously lucrative.
Definitely the secure job, because I plan for the long term.
126. What's the best path to wealth?
It's a matter of luck and being in the right place at the right time.
Staying flexible so you can take advantage of good opportunities.
Following a long-term plan that incorporates a comfortable level of risk.
Hard work and perseverance.
127. If you accepted a job or contract, would you try to finish the task even if it got much more dangerous?
Yes, my word is my bond.
Yes, because it's good to have a reputation for dependability.
You can bet I'd be renegotiating.
If it's no longer a good deal, then the deal is off.
Optional Stuff: Please note that all of these are ENABLED by default!
HTML Code (for webpages/journals)